This home has 3 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms with a 2 car attached garage with direct access from inside the home and a huge lot for an ADU. The master bedroom has its own bathroom and a walk-in closet. The home has central air & heat its move in ready everything works and nothing needs to be done. Nice entry way great floor plan. Sliding glass doors open up to a nice covered patio. Schools are very near by. This home is perfect for an owner user their mortgage will be less then rent and it's great for investors because the rent will be more then their mortgage. This is a standard sale no hoops to jump through you want it you can get it.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, Traditional, 1 Story
0.1687 Sq. Ft.
1,076 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Electricity Connected,Natural Gas Available,Natural Gas Connected,Phone Available,Sewer Available,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
Detailed Room Information
- Area,Breakfast Counter / Bar,Dining Ell,In Kitchen
- Gas Dryer Hookup,In Garage,Inside
- Tile Counters
- Bath Description
- Bathtub,Shower,Shower in Tub,Exhaust fan(s)
- Convection Oven,Dishwasher,Free-Standing Range,Gas Oven,Gas Range,Gas Cooktop,Gas Water Heater
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Common Walls
- No Common Walls
- Foundation: Slab
- Panel Doors,Sliding Doors
- Entry Location
- Front Door
- Doors. Baths. 2+ Access Exits,32 Inch Or More Wide Doors,36 Inch Or More Wide Halls,Doors - Swing In,Grab Bars In Bathroom(s),Low Pile Carpeting,No Interior Steps,Parking.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-in Features,Ceiling Fan(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Carport Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Spaces: 6.00.
- Concrete,Covered,Patio,Patio Open
- Pool Description
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Cul-De-Sac,Front Yard,Lot 6500-9999,Flag Lot,Level,Near Public Transit,No Landscaping,Park Nearby,Paved,Walkstreet,Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price